What's NewSubscribe to RSS
- IPAC Victoria and Vancouver are pleased to honour Doug Konkin as the recipient for 2013 Lieutenant Governor's Silver Medal for Excellence in Public Administration - May 28, 2013
- Clerks and Corporate Offices Forum, October 16-18 - Nk'Mip Conference Centre, Osoyoos - May 28, 2013
Online Registration opens June 3!
- Special Offer for LGMA Members New to CAMA! - March 8, 2013
The Canadian Association of Municipal Administrators (CAMA) is pleased to partner with the LGMA to offer a one year trial membership at a cost of 50% off the regular membership price.
- LGMA-CAMA Spring E-Learning Series - February 5, 2013
Easy, effective and affordable training for local government leaders and their teams.
Register online today!
- "Walk a Mile in My Shoes" Information and Knowledge Sharing between Local Governments and First Nations in British Columbia - November 7, 2012
A local government manager or First Nations Administrator seeking to arrange a job shadow with a counterpart in another community will make this request either to the Local Government Management Association LGMA and FNPSS will act together as facilitators and will make joint efforts to arrange for the job shadows to occur.