What's NewSubscribe to RSS
- MATI Leadership in Local Government Organizations - February 24, 2014
This course is full!
Please contact Anna M Delaney email@example.com to be added to the wait-list.
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy & Records Management: Fundamentals Webinars and Advanced Workshops - February 5, 2014
February 20 - FOIPP for Beginners
March 6 - Records Management for Beginners
Advanced Workshops (Records Management & FOIPP):
April 16 - Qualicum Beach
April 23 - Golden
April 30 - Prince George
- 2014 Election Calendar is Available for Download - Attention Corporate Officers & Chief Election Officers! - January 17, 2014
The Local Government Management Association of BC and CivicInfo BC are pleased to announce that the 2014 Election Calendar is now available as a download that can be imported into your MS Outlook, Google, Yahoo, and WordPress calendars.
- Elections Workshops - Register Online Today! - January 13, 2014
April 8 - Prince George
April 9 - Kelowna SOLD OUT!
April 11 - Cranbrook
May 8 - Sidney
May 9 - Richmond SOLD OUT!
- "Walk a Mile in My Shoes" Information and Knowledge Sharing between Local Governments and First Nations in British Columbia - November 7, 2012
A local government manager or First Nations Administrator seeking to arrange a job shadow with a counterpart in another community will make this request either to the Local Government Management Association LGMA and FNPSS will act together as facilitators and will make joint efforts to arrange for the job shadows to occur.