Save time and money with our E-learning courses. These easy-to-use live webinars provide training through a combination of PowerPoint-style presentation and interactive teleconference - all from the comfort of your own office. Led by experienced public sector instructors, the content is timely and relevant, based on best practices and real-world examples. Open to all public sector employees, the online format also allows for networking and sharing of ideas and solutions with your peers from across Canada.
In partnership with Paragon Strategic Services (Tracey Lorenson) and Jan Enns Communications, the LGMA and CAMA are pleased to offer the following courses (listed below) for the fall 2013 semester to help you meet your training needs and increase capacity in your organization.
How does E-Learning Work?
The two-hour, one-day webinar sessions are scheduled to run on Tuesdays or Wednesdays from:
• 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm Atlantic Time
At the end of each session time will be set aside for discussion of the topics for those that are interested. If an attendee misses a session, the recording will be available for viewing for seven days after the course is offered.
This webinar series qualifies for 0.5 (one-half) MMC, CMC, and CMC Recertification point per two contact hours.
We welcome participation from IIMC members in the United States and other provinces in Canada.
Registration is $150 per person plus taxes and includes a two-hour facilitated online course and discussion as well as practical assessments and resources to apply the learning immediately.
Upcoming 2013 Webinars
- Planning for Successful Citizen Engagement in 10 "Easy" Steps
- Managing Performance & Coaching Skills
- Strategic Planning for Councils and Staff
- Media Relations: Tools, Tips & Techniques to Improve your Media Coverage
- Strengthening Council Staff Relations
- Social Media 101: The Basics
- Social Media 201: From Informing to Engaging
- Essential Supervisory Skills: New & Experienced Supervisors
- Customer Service in the Public Sector
- Communication Planning for Successful Projects
- 2013 Fall E-Learning Series - Français
- 2013 Spring E-Learning Series - Program Brochure
- 2013 Spring E-Learning Series - Français
- 2012 Fall E-Learning Series - Program Brochure
- 2012 Fall E-Learning Series - Français
- 2012 Spring E-Learning Series
- 2012 Spring E-Learning Series - Francais
- 2011 Fall E-Learning Series
- 2011 Fall E-Learning Series - Français
- 2011 Spring E-Learning Series
- 2009 Fall E-Learning Brochure
- 2009 Spring E-Learning Brochure