Administrative Professionals Conference
If you're an administrative assistant, Mayor or CAO secretary, executive assistant, office manager, secretary, office coordinator or play an important administrative role in your local government organization, this annual conference is for you!
Specially designed for the administrative professional working in the British Columbia local government context, this annual conference brings a blend of sessions that will help to improve your communication skills, further your professional development and increase your job satisfaction.
In this era of dramatic change in the local government world, assistants have never been more challenged ... more stretched ... than they are today. You're expected to do whatever it takes to keep the office functioning amidst the confusion brought on by re-engineering, restructuring, new technology-whatever changes you're up against. Each year this valuable conference provides new, practical skills that will enable you to manage your job and your career with new professionalism, new authority and new success.
- 2013 - Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort & Spa, October 2-4
- 2012 - Executive Airport Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre, Richmond, October 24-26
- 2011 - Delta Grand Okanagan Resort & Conference Centre, Kelowna, October 26-28
- 2010 - Tigh-Na-Mara, Parksville, October 28-29
- 2009 - Fairmont Empress Hotel, Victoria, October 26-27
- 2008 - Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort & Spa, Victoria, October 28-29