Nominate for Executive Positions
- President (1-year term)
- Vice President (1-year term)
- Treasurer (1-year term)
- Director at Large (two positions, 2-year terms).
Completed forms should be submitted to:
Kelly Ridley, Chair, LGMA Nominating Committee, VIA EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To provide for the establishment of an Annual Committee to be known as the “Nominating Committee”, which shall consist of the three most recent Past-Presidents of the Association and be chaired by the immediate Past-President.
- The Nominating Committee shall solicit nominations from the general membership of the Association and shall report to the Annual General Meeting of the Association in each year.
- It is the duty of the Nominating Committee to ensure competitive elections for the positions of President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Director at Large.
- The Nominating Committee shall circulate information on all candidates to the membership in advance of the Annual General Meeting, and shall formally report on the Nominations at the Annual General Meeting to be held in conjunction with the Annual Conference.
- A formal call for further nominations for each vacant position shall take place at the Annual General Meeting. The Returning Officer shall be responsible for overseeing any polling that may be required to fill the positions, in accordance with the Bylaws of the Association.
- In the event that multiple candidates cannot be identified for the positions as outlined in #3 above, it shall be a minimum default position for the Nominating Committee to recommend at least one candidate for each vacant position in each year.
Go to Top