2017 Conference & AGM
GROWING FORWARD TOGETHER, May 16 - 18
Location: Penticton Trade & Convention Centre, 273 Power Street, Penticton, BC 250.490.2460
The LGMA Annual Conference is a three-day professional development event bringing together 300+ local government officials to explore best practices, innovative solutions, and future trends in the field of local government. The event features keynote presentations, in-depth workshops, and concurrent education sessions.
Program & Registration
Click on brochure for FULL PROGRAM AGENDA:
Pre-Conference Workshop Offerings, May 16 - click on links below for detailed descriptions:
- Approving Officers Workshop
- Communication Officers Forum (coming soon)
- FOI Workshops - Foundations and Advanced
- Intentional Leadership
Travel & Accommodations
OFFICIAL CONFERENCE HOTEL: Penticton Lakeside Resort Convention Centre & Casino, 21 Lakeshore Drive W, Penticton, BC Tel. 250.493.8221
Hotel Room Block: Standard Parkview $150, Standard Beachview $160, Standard Lakeview $170
Call for Reservations: 1.800.663.9400 and quote 'Local Government Management Association'.
Rates in effect until March 30, 2017.
FLIGHT DISCOUNTS: The LGMA Conference is pleased to partner with airlines to offer special delegate discounts for travel from May 9-25:
AIR CANADA, the official airline for the Conference, is providing discounts on eligible fares. To qualify you must enter promotion code VNEB8KM1 when booking online. Terms & Conditions:
- Excludes Tango fares.
- Only for bookings made to Penticton; bookings originating in Penticton are not eligible.
WESTJET is also offering delegates 10% discounts off the base fare (taxes, fees, and charges are extra). To qualify, use coupon code LYMDDGP when booking online (if booking through a travel agent use promo code YLW01). Blackout dates May 18-19, 22-23.
Exhibitor Booth Drapery Colours will be as follows:
- Booths 1 through 7: Burgundy
- Booths 8 through 13: Hunter Green
- Booths 14 through 18: Plum
- Booths 19 through 25: Violet
- Tradeshow Booth $1570+GST before March 24, 2017; $1625+GST after March 24
- Additional Delegate $645+GST before March 24, 2017; $700+GST after March 24
Go to Top